This evening, I had great fun taking part in the WHU (Warcraft Hunter’s Union) Guild Event run by Frostheim of Wow.Com and Warcrafthuntersunion.com. I want to give a shout out to him and to Minibella and the other officers and helpers for making a fun and awesome event, and for their patience in herding 250+ level 10 cats (oops I mean dwarves). Unfortunately, I had to leave before the very end of the event, although I did get to die heroically killing a world dragon, but here are my screenshots of a million screaming baby dwarves invading Icecrown Server. Btw my little baby dwarf is a level 10 female with black pigtails by the name of Soupdragon
1. The dwarf army in Kharanos
2. People went to huge lengths to train rare pets – there were northrend birds, blood elf dragonhawks, rares from Mulgore galore. The rule of the event was also not to level above level 10 – therefore once people got to level 10 they turned off their xp (to do this there is a rogue in sw cathedral to whom you pay 10G for the privilege of ninjaring your xp bar) and then went about twinking their level 10 hunters. I heard of some people getting upwards of 350 agility on a level 10! (To put it into perspective, my non twinked hunter has about 30).
3. There was a long queue for beer in the tavern with all those dwarves.
4. We mobbed a NightElf after someone said he was Taylor Lautner in disguise (but he refused to take his pink mageweave shirt off )
5. We killed a few horde guards at Splintertree Post because they didn’t know who Taylor Lautner was.
6. Then we went to kill a world dragon.
7….. then I died, and left my ghost to jump servers and go raid ICC. Hope you all had a good time, sure that dragon was cat fud and glue by the end of it.